Monday, January 05, 2015

NAIL ART | Waves



This is my second nail art for today. It's because I participated a hungarian game/cahllenge called Manikűrvadász (Manicurehunt). In this game the participant randomely get one of the other participant's blog to choose a nail art from as an inspiration. But since it's Manikűrvadász birthday, we get to choose foreign nail art blogs. I got CatalliNails blog, and I choosed THIS nail art as an inspiration.
It's very simple, but I made it a bit more interesting, and I really love the outcome.
I handpainted everything, the base is Golden Rose Rich Color 05, and I used KBShimmel She Twerks Out and China Glaze Mingle With Kringle. I painted on the little white lines with acrylic paint.









7 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so abstract and eye catching! :) Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I really really love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for that :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Your nails are beautiful that would take me forever gorgeous just gorgeous. Would like to send you a nail polish holder free.

    ReplyDelete