Monday, January 05, 2015

NAIL ART | Waves



This is my second nail art for today. It's because I participated a hungarian game/cahllenge called Manikűrvadász (Manicurehunt). In this game the participant randomely get one of the other participant's blog to choose a nail art from as an inspiration. But since it's Manikűrvadász birthday, we get to choose foreign nail art blogs. I got CatalliNails blog, and I choosed THIS nail art as an inspiration.
It's very simple, but I made it a bit more interesting, and I really love the outcome.
I handpainted everything, the base is Golden Rose Rich Color 05, and I used KBShimmel She Twerks Out and China Glaze Mingle With Kringle. I painted on the little white lines with acrylic paint.









8 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so abstract and eye catching! :) Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really really love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for that :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Your nails are beautiful that would take me forever gorgeous just gorgeous. Would like to send you a nail polish holder free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There great share ! just missed the last part of your article but overall you shared some really good stuff keep up the great work and keep sharing with the community Regards
    giovanna silvestre

    ReplyDelete