Friday, June 19, 2015

WNAC June | Turquoise Patterns


I joined to the last two round of the WNAC June, today's theme is turquoise pattern. First, I wasn't too excited about it, but after I figured out what I'm gonna do I went crazy about the idea :D I really love silver rings with turquoise stones, so I decided to make some...onto my nails :D
After I planned everything out in a piece of paper, I started with OPI Push And Shove. Then I painted on the turquoise stones first with acrilyc paint, and after that I painted on the details with black acrylic paint. I didn't used a topcoat, because I didn't wanted to loose any of that chrome effect.

I'm sooo in love with this nail art <3 I hope you like it too :)





1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is definitly a genial nail art!
    Love the tridimensionality you gave to it.

    ReplyDelete