Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bye-bye Summer! | TROPICAL


This will be my last tropical nail art in 2015. There will be one more summer themed mani in friday, but after that I'm fully in the autumn mode :D
Actually I made this nail art 2 weeks ago, and the whole thing started with a craving for Rimmel Tangerine Tent. I don't really like orange (especially on my nails - it often doesn't go well with my skintone), but this colour is perfection! So juicy and vibrant! I wanted to do palm leaves with overlap on top, but I also wanted to make the whole design a little bit different, a little bit unique. So I grabbed my Barry M - Arabian, a gold to green/teal duochrome and my China Glaze Highlight of my Summer. First, I had to paint the leaves with white acrylic paint, so the colors will show up more. I tried to paint the outlines as thin as possible (with black acrylic paint).
I'm really happy with the result!





2 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful details and color combination! Great one as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it so much! I'd like to recreate that wonderful design. :)

    ReplyDelete