Friday, October 02, 2015

Finally, it's FALL!


It's pretty much Autumn here in Hungary now, I was waiting for these chilly days, it's so refreshing after the summer heat. Today's manicure is all about autumn. I created it for a nail art contest that Pshiit hosts at her instagram. Google Translator said it's international, so let's hope he's not a liar :D
I used an A-England nail polish for my base, Briar Rose. I reviewed it in the past, but back then my pictures wasn't really good, so I took a couple to show how amazing it is. If I remember corretly, Briar Rose was my first A-England :)


The quality is amazing, 2 easy coats with topcoat. It's colour is (to me) a dusty, mauvey rose with bright "metallic" flash to it, and of course the signature A-England holo :)




I wanted to use colours that I love the most in autumn: deep oranges and reds and burgundy. There's some fall leaves, berries, cones and a fox peeking behind a tree. Everything is handpainted with acrylic paint. 

(That is a rabid looking fox if you look it closely :DD Haha, it wasn't intentional though.)





1 comment:

  1. Amazing nail art! I like it so much, especially for the shades of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete