Friday, January 08, 2016

El Corazon | Gemstones | Sodalite, Cat's Eye, Emerald, Charoite

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                    Nothing to disclose

I ordered a couple of (11 to be exact) nail polishes from the russian nail polish brand, El Corazon. They offered free shipping through December, so I thought now is the time :D I'm going to show you 4 today, and they all from the Gemstones collection.
The webshop btw. is really decent, the package arrived exatly after 2 weeks, the polishes were nicely packed in bubble wrap, and I got a tracking number too, so I can really recommend buying from there. The shipping is 500 rubles (about $6,6-7) to everywhere, so it's really reasonable.

The brand is available at Hypnotic Polish or Nailland too. 

I'm going to show you everything that I ordered, but today let's see my picks from the Gemstones collection!


423/454 Sodalite     |    2-3 coats + topcoat
 Sodalite looks nothing like the stone sodalie. This polish is straight up graphite grey. It has neutral undertone, so if you see some blue in my photos, forget it :D It has a really metallic finish, and it also has scatter holo. I really like how it looks like.
Btw. all 4 polishes are more like sheer and liquidy, so you will need most likely 3 coats of them, but in return they dry quickly.






423/471 Cat's Eye     |    3 coats + topcoat
 This polish is so unique! I love these kinds of weird, grey toned greens. It has a cold undertone, and it contains green shimmer (which makes the finish metallic) and TONS of scatter holo. Oh, I love this colour so much!






423/468 Emerald     |    3 coats + topcoat
Yet another green, but this one has warm undertones. It's a mossy green, with emerald shimmer and scatter holo. The shimmer gives the finish a metallic wibe. It contains less scatter holo than Cat's Eye or Sodalite, but it's not a bad thing in my eyes. It has almost the same base color than Nymph (from the Large Hologram collection), I will have a comparison below.






So here is the comparison of Nymph (ring finger) and Emerald. They have the same base colour, but of course the finish is totally different. If I had known that they have the same base color I wouldn't bought it both, but now, I couldn't decide which one I like more :D I thought about selling one of them, but again, I can't choose, so both of them will stay :D



423/472 Charoite     |   3/1 coats + topcoat
This polih is a soft, spring shade. You can use it on its own (3 coats) or as a topcoat. It's a clear base with scatter holo, blue microflakies and red/pink shimmer. If you look at it at a distance it looks lavender. I will show you first on it's own, then on white and black. On black, you really can see the pink shimmer.








4 comments:

  1. They look pretty but Emerald is definitly my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty :-D

    I keep seeing so many of these EC polishes that I like! :-D

    ReplyDelete