Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love Potion

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                             Nothing to disclose!

I'm not that crazy about Valentine's day, but because it's a great source of inspiration, I just had to make a couple of nail arts in the theme of love. You've probably already seen 2 nail art on my Instagram (HERE), but for this last one, I made a blog post too.
I was inspired by THIS picture. I was surprised how good magenta/pink, lavender and red looks like in that picture, so I just had to try out on my nails as my final Valentine's day manicure. I used piCture pOlish Mad Magenta as my base, the rest is acrylic paint, everything is freehand.
I don't like pink, but this nail art...I adored this nail art. Of course it's far from perfect, but this 3 color just made me smile every time I looked at my nails.





1 comment: