Wednesday, August 27, 2014

SWATCH | Essence Road Trip - 03 I don't care! I love it!



This gorgeous nail polish is from the latest Essence collection: Road Trip. From the 4 nail polishes I loved this one the most, so I bought it. I kinda like the asphalt effect too, maybe I will grab that too :)
I don't care! I love it! is a blue/green duochrome nail polish, that's why the name: gasoline effect.
Let's have a closer look!



The bottle contains only 5 ml (0.17 oz) of nail polish which is a rip off in my opinion, it's sooo tiny! You can see the bottle below, that's how much nail polish I've used up (5 nails, 2 coats each, so it's not even a full manicure, and my nails are not that long too...). I think this bottle of nail polish will be enough for 6-7 uses, which is not much if you like the color and want to use it often.


Anyways, the color is absolutely amazing, I really love it. I think it's have a great chrome effect too, and you can use a topcoat, it will not effect the chrome. I used Essence BTGN topcoat. This is 2 thicker coats, without a black base! For my accent nail I used the water spotted (perfume) technique.
There is just a tiny bit of brush strokes visible, so I'm kind of impressed with this nail polish, the only thing that's bothering me is the size...
It can be a great alternative to the Barry M Pacific nail polish!









Have you tried anything from the Road Trip collection?

1 comment:

  1. I have this one too and also that thermo one. You are right, it looks like Pacific from Barry M Aquarium collection, that's exactly the same I was thinking when I was wearing this polish.

    ReplyDelete